Today I am going to review Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette. It contains eight shimmer shades. On the left side we have four natural shimmery colors full of gold and browns and on the right side we have four shimmery green colors.
This is what they look like:
Sorry guys, the picture for the left side is not very good. I used some of the colors with my finger just to check their pigmentation.
The Left Side :
- Brow Bone – The brow bone is warm,beige with soft sheen
- Eyelid – A beautiful rose gold with a shimmery finish
- Crease – Shimmery warm golden copper
- Definer – Dark burgundy shade with gold shimmers.
The Right Side :
- Browbone – A pale, dirty gray with white shimmer finish.
- Eyelid – Subdued green with golden shimmers.
- Crease – Dark brown with a hint of sheen
- Definer – Brown with a Teal Green Duochrome finish.
These color payoff is from only one stroke without any help from primers or concealers.
This palette cost me about $5 . The texture is very smooth and buttery. The colors are very pigmented.
The shadows are so long lasting even without primer.
I recommend this palette to anyone who prefer a frosty shimmery finish.