Today I am going to review theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer. I love highlighters so freaking much in every form; cream, liquid, powder . This one cost me about $18.25
So this is what it looks like from the inside:
This is a buttery-textured champagne colored powder that blends like a dream and looks like a natural glow. It is extremely pigmented so if you want to look natural you might want to start with a little bit at a time. Mary-Lou Manizer gives a beautiful sheen to the face without making you look like you have chunks of glitter on your face.
- Amazing pigmentation
- Beautiful packaging; compact with a mirror and travel friendly
- Looks natural and beautiful on every skin tone
- Blends like a dream
- No irritating fragrance
- I have extremely sensitive skin but this product did not break me out.
- Long lasting
- Smooth buttery texture; not powdery at all.
- Contains a lot of product
- You can use it as an eye shadow as well.
So overall, I am in love with this product. I really suggest you guys invest in it, you cannot go wrong with this product. It is a bit pricey but it can also be used as an eye shadow. Most mornings when I am in a rush I just apply a little bit of this all over my lids with my ring finger and it makes me look so healthy and I have to apply it on the inner corners of my eyes everyday because it makes me look brighter and more awake.
I hope you liked my review. Thank you for reading.